Drupal Modules

Broncos linebacker Shane Ray expects to get “more comfortable every week” wearing cast

Shane Ray isn’t trying to pretend playing with a cast closed around his left wrist doesn’t pose some problems.

which he is likely to wear for the rest of the season,But he also doesn’t think the protection around his surgically repaired wrist, is going to stall his progress as he prepares to play in his second game.,womens Jason Myers Jersey,

” Ray said of his season debut against the Chiefs on Monday night. “It’s hard to play with one hand,“I felt good,Authentic Malik Jackson Jersey, but I don’t make excuses. I’ve just got to be better. I expect to get more comfortable every week with this.”

“I’m still going to bring pressure,womens Brad Nortman Jersey,” he said. “I’m still going to do my job. I don’t see any worries.”

Kelly unlikely to play in ’17. The 21-day window for the Broncos to either activate rookie quarterback Chad Kelly or leave him on the injured-reserve list comes to a close next week.Authentic Jermey Parnell Jersey,”

Broncos coach Vance Joseph said the decision already is close to being made,womens Tashaun Gipson Jersey, and he appeared Wednesday to indicate Kelly will remain on injured reserve.

Trevor Siemian serving as his backup and Paxton Lynch nearing a full return from an injured throwing shoulder,The Broncos won’t carry four quarterbacks on their roster. With Brock Osweiler now scheduled to start Sunday,womens Brandon Linder Jersey, that leaves no room for Kelly.

Kelly went through the team’s “jog through” Wednesday, constituting his first action with the team since being drafted in the seventh round out of Mississippi in April.

who is completing rehab from an ACL injury he suffered in Michigan’s bowl game last winter, could play against the Eagles on Sunday,The Broncos will also have until next week to make the same decision on rookie tight end Jake Butt. Asked if Butt, Joseph said: “I’m not sure. He was back on the field (Wednesday). We’ll see.”

Challenge to Walker. Broncos rookie outside linebacker DeMarcus Walker was inactive for the first time Monday night, and the quasi-demotion came with a challenge from his coach.,Authentic Tashaun Gipson Jersey

Walker began training camp as a defensive end but moved to outside linebacker within the first week. Joseph said Wednesday it is “very possible” the rookie out of Florida State could move back to defensive end in the future.,Authentic Marqise Lee Jersey,”

Injury report. Offensive guard Ron Leary, was limited in practice Wednesday. Joseph said he expects Leary to play against the Eagles on Sunday. Also limited were wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders,womens Jermey Parnell Jersey, who has missed the past two games with an ankle injury, who suffered a biceps injury in Monday’s game, and inside linebacker Todd Davis, who was kept out of Monday’s game after suffering an ankle injury against the Chargers on Oct. 22. Offensive tackle Donald Stephenson (calf) did not practice.

Twitter

Sponsored By

Top Drupal Books

1. Using Drupal (O'Reilly)
  2. Definitive Guide to D7
  3. Beginning Drupal 7
  4. Drupal For Dummies
  5. Pro Drupal Development 7
Module Finder New Modules RSS Feeds